Life Lessons Summer Camps
Life Lessons camps, now in their 3rd year, are run by Giuseppe Troisi, teacher and coach at Stuart Hall for Boys in Pacific Heights.
Life Lessons is a premier camp that offers the highest level of coaching while always ensuring that we coach the “whole child”. Our priorities are to ensure that your child is Safe, Challenged, Thrilled and Exhausted at the end of each day!
Chess Summer Camp at the beautiful Flood Mansion - 2222 Broadway Street.
- Increases analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills
- Develops respect for Self & Opponent
- Allows boys & girls to compete on a non-threatening level
We'll be having loads of chess related fun, including:
- Games with GIANT size pieces & board
- Free chess play, Advanced Lessons & Strategies
- Tournament - fun for all levels!
- Human Chess (art project)
Soccer Summer Camp, half day in June and full day August camps at Fort Scott Field (Storey Ave & Lincoln Blvd., Presidio.)
We'll have boys and girls from 5 yrs old right through to 8th grade playing the beautiful game.
There'll be separate lower and middle school programs to ensure competition and learning is maximized.
About the head coach:
Giuseppe Troisi, owner of Life Lessons Coaching, is a certified Positive Coaching Alliance trainer. Giuseppe coaches the CYO Soccer Championship winning 5th & 7th grade boys at SHB, & is head coach for 7/8th grade girls at Convent. He is a teacher of Chess at Stuart Hall for Boys & at Convent school for Girls. He teaches the skills, tactics & strategies of chess, but also takes every opportunity to teach the life lessons that Chess brings up for children.
How do I enroll?
1) Please complete this form and return with cheque payment to:
236 25th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94121
2) Use the SoccerTots online enrollment to enroll for full week sessions and pay by credit card.
Who do I contact for questions?
Giuseppe Troisi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)994-0109
REMINDER: SoccerTots receives a 5% discount which is NOT shown on the form, please send in your payment less the special discount. For example, if you sign up for a $200 camp, you only need to pay $190.