Summer Camp 2016March 12, 2016 - 22:24
- Be taught new skills and improve existing basic basketball & soccer skills.
- Increase confidence and cognitive group skills
- Learn basic team & sport concepts
- Play fun and engaging games that will promote lifelong physical activity
- HAVE FUN AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
SF Tots will be having a half-day summer camp M-F from 9am-12:30pm June 29th-July 3rd with extended care options for children ages 4-6 years old. Located at Jackson Field, we have the opportunity to run outdoor soccer games as well as indoor basketball games simultaneously and gives each camper the opportunity to learn each sport.
Our camp will focus on building basic skills, coordination, and confidence while promoting physical activity through fun soccer and basketball themed games. Mini games like 1v1 through 5v5 will also be incorporated later in the camp as skills and confidence progress.
Joining us will be JAMaROO Kids and their fantastic program with yoga, dance, and music. Find out more about JAMaROO Kids.
Dates: July 5th - 8th (Tuesday-Friday) / 9am - 12:30pm
Cost: $199 ($229 with extended care 8:30am - 1:00pm)
Location: Jackson Field & Clubhouse in Potrero Hill (Mariposa & Arkansas)
Ages: 4 - 6 years old
• Soccer and basketball skills learned every day
• Professionally trained coaches from our SF Tots programs
• Camp t-shirt and group picture included
• Jamaroo Kids enrichment sessions for yoga, dance, and music
• End of camp evaluation and helpful tips form
• Extended Care Option (8:30am - 1pm)